COLOR, COOK, LEARN!
Join my free 26-Day COLOR, COOK, LEARN Challenge! Each day, you’ll receive an email with:
- A food-themed alphabet coloring page starting with A for avocados and ending with Z for zucchini.
- Nutrition factoids for each food.
- Links to easy and healthy recipes featuring the food of the day that you can easily make with your kids.
- Tips for cooking with kids of all ages.
- Bonus activity and coloring pages including a Foodie Word Search and Vegetable Crossword Puzzle.
- A chance to win one of three $50 Amazon gift cards.
Designed by registered dietitian and mom, Liz Weiss, MS, RDN, COLOR, COOK, LEARN will guide you and your kiddos into the kitchen to color, cook, measure, count, spell, and learn important life lesson like patience and cooperation. Whether your kids (and you!) color inside the lines or scribble … or your family creates Pinterest-worthy recipes or a mess, it doesn’t matter. The goals of the Challenge are to play together, learn together, eat healthy meals together, and build fond memories together.
Prizes Galore: To enter for a chance to win one of three $50.00 Amazon gift cards, send a picture of your family's favorite colored-in coloring page to [email protected] I'll pick three entries at random on May 15th, so be sure to send your pictures my way by May 14th. (Parents and guardians should email me on behalf of their kids.)
Share on Social Media: Every time your family completes a coloring page or cooks something new from the Challenge, snap a picture and share it on social media with the hashtag #ColorCookLearn. That way, we can all follow along.
By signing up for the challenge, you will also start receiving my bi-monthly emails.