Welcome back to another fun and food-filled episode of Liz’s Healthy table. School is back in session for many of you (or it will be soon), so it’s time to feed your family healthy foods that fuel them throughout the school day. On this week’s show, I’m joined by registered dietitian and author of Body Kindness, Rebecca Scritchfield, to dish about joyful ways to feast on nourishing foods even when you’re deep in the trenches of the back-to-school season.
Rebecca is a registered dietitian nutritionist, podcaster, author, and a mom of two little girls, so she knows how eating well can be a puzzle, especially when kids are a bit (or a lot) finicky. Rebecca has tips for turning struggles into joy.
Zespri Kiwifruit is a sponsor of the LHT podcast, and Rebecca is their nutrition spokesperson, so on this week’s show, together we share our favorite ways to add SunGold kiwifruit to breakfast, lunch boxes, dinner, and snack time to bring sunshine and natural sweetness to your family’s plate.
- Rebecca’s secrets for meal planning and packing school lunches.
- Super-duper fun and flavorful snacks that even the pickiest eaters will love.
- The nutritional benefits and surprising differences between green kiwifruit and SunGolds.
- Rebecca and I share our favorite sun-filled recipes to bring bright flavors to your table.
- Create a snack with your kids! Grab inspiration from Rebecca’s Kiwi Boats, Buried Treasures, and Kiwi Sunflowers.
- SunGold Flower Power Fruit Pizzas.
- Exploring versatile recipes for SunGold Kiwifruit.
- Rebecca’s trip to New Zealand to learn all about how kiwifruit is grown.
- Storing and using kiwifruit to get the best quality.
- Rebecca’s top cookbook pick: So Easy by Ellie Krieger.
My email: [email protected]
Recipes from the show:
Connect with Rebecca:
Head to my blog to enter to win a copy of Rebecca’s book!
Listen in to Rebecca’s Podcast: Body Kindness